SBI Home Loans is the largest Mortgage Lender in India, which has helped over 30 lakh families to achieve the dream of owning a home.
Value to Customers
- Wide Product Range
- Interest Calculation on Daily Reducing Balance
- Overdraft Facility available
- Low Interest Rates
- Low Processing Fees
- No Hidden Costs
- No Pre-payment penalty
- 24,000+ branches
- 1600+ member strong dedicated Sales Team
- Winner of the “Best Home Loan Provider “at the CNBZ Awaaz Real Estate Awards 2016
Features & Benefits SBI Home Loan
- Packages of exclusive benefits
- Low-Interest rates. Interest calculation on a daily reducing balance.
- Home loans are also available as an overdraft. Optimally utilize your surplus funds.
- Low Processing charges. No hidden costs.
- No Prepayment Penalties. Reduce your interest burden by prepaying the loan
SBI Home Loan Interest Rate
|Month||Begining Loan Balance||EMI||Principal||Monthly Interest||Outstanding Balance|
|1||₹ 500000||₹ 9208||₹ 7542||₹ 1667||₹ 492458|
|2||₹ 492458||₹ 9208||₹ 7567||₹ 1642||₹ 484892|
|3||₹ 484892||₹ 9208||₹ 7592||₹ 1616||₹ 477300|
|4||₹ 477300||₹ 9208||₹ 7617||₹ 1591||₹ 469682|
When will my interest rate change?
The interest rates will change at quarterly intervals on 1st day of calendar quarter subsequent to the change in RBI’s Repo Rate.