Old-age and physically challenged people can apply for this service. Disability Pension Online Apply Karnataka, Old Age Pension Registration, Widow Pension online Apply Karnataka.
Documents to be submitted with the application:-
- 1. Photocopy of ID card attested by gazetted officer
- 2. Original ID card submitted to the Board
- 3. Photocopy of beneficiary’s bank passbook
- 4. Provide Living Certificate every year
- 5. Ration Card
- 6. Employer Certificate
- 7. Application can be submitted within 6 months after attaining the age of sixty years
- 8. In case of Beneficiary death, Nominee should provide a death certificate to Board
- 9. Before attaining the age of 60 years Registered construction worker shall be the beneficiary of the board continuously for the period of 3 years.
- Application Fee: NIL
- Service Charge (Grama one| B1| K1|CSC) :NIL
- service time (Days): NIL
How to apply Online Karnataka Old Age Pension
- For assisted mode, you can visit the below centers
- Grama One
- Karnataka One
- Bangalore One
Seva Sindhu is an initiative of Govt of Karnataka to deliver Government services to the doorsteps of the citizens. Seva Sindhu will be integrated with various service delivery channels of Govt of Karnataka, citizen service centers such as Grama One, Janasevaka, Karnataka One, Bangalore One, and CSC and aims to bring to all departmental services on one platform. The objective is to provide Government services in a cashless, faceless, and paperless manner. It is a step towards the provision of accessible, cost-effective, accountable, and transparent government services to citizens.
Seva Sindhu provides hassle-free service delivery through reduced turnaround time, minimized visits to avail services, and reduced opportunity cost. Seva Sindhu also aids the department in simplifying the processes of the department by removing cumbersome, time-consuming, and non-value add steps, thereby enhancing the citizen service delivery mechanism.
What is Seva Sindhu?
Seva Sindhu is the common citizen service portal/facility of the Government of Karnataka to provide government-related services and other information in one place. Seva Sindhu is implemented under the e-District Mission Mode Project (MMP) of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & IT, Government of India.
How to access Seva Sindhu?
Seva Sindhu can be accessed online by the public using the Internet from anywhere Or through identified service delivery centers at District/Taluk/Sub-division/Village level.
How does it help the Citizens?
Seva Sindhu helps Citizens to avail of all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. It also provides other useful information like local events, employment opportunities, etc.