Indira Gandhi National old pension (Vaya Vandana scheme). Gujarat Old Age Pension Scheme, Gujarat Widow Pension Scheme, and Divyang Pension Scheme. How to apply, apply online for this scheme. by visiting which website. What should be the eligibility to apply? You will get to see all the information in this article, read this article carefully.
Eligibility of Gujarat Old Age Pension
For applicants who are looking to apply online. for Gujarat Old Age Pension Scheme. It is necessary for those applicants to have the following Eligibility:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- Age limit should be 60 years or more
- Family members score from 0 to 20 should be in the BPL list
Documents attached with application
Beneficiaries who apply online for Old Age Pension, Divyang Pension, or Widow Pension Scheme should not forget to attach the following documents with their application form:-
- Age certificate
- Aadhar Card
- BPL Certificate
- Identity card
- Residential Certificate
Gujarat Old Age Payment
All the old-age pension beneficiaries of Gujarat state. Whose age limit between 60 years to 79 years get ₹ 750 per month to those old-age beneficiaries.
Whose age limit are more than 80 years, Those old-age beneficiaries get ₹ 1000 per month. This payment is under Indira Gandhi Vriddhajan Pension Yojana. This payment directly transferred to their bank account through DBT.
- Chhattisgarh Old Age Pension
- Assam Old Age Pension
- Old Age Pension 2021 SSPY UP Apply Online | Registration Check Status
- Jharkhand Old Age Pension Online
- Bihar Old Age Pension Online
|Age 60 to 79 years old||Get Rs. 750/month|
|Age 80 to More years old||Get Rs. 1000/month|
Disability Pension Scheme Gujarat
Gujarat Disability Pension Eligibility
Gujarat Disabled Pension Scheme Divyang Pension Yojana get to those people who is Disability in some form like physical disability, deaf, blindness, dwarf or any other type of person who does not any kind of work in own life. Disability pension get through the Government of Gujarat to the person who is a victim of disability, the eligibility for this is as follows.
- A person with 50% or more disability.
- Benefits are available to persons with disabilities from 18 to five years.
- The advantage of this scheme is out there to the disabled persons of Gujarat living below the poverty level (Benefit of the scheme for persons with disabilities included within the BPL (List of individuals Living Below Poverty Line) list prepared by the Ministry of Rural Development of the govt of India for rural areas also because the Ministry of Urban Housing and Poverty Alleviation of the govt of India for urban areas. Is receivable.
Disability Pension Payment
- Under the Divyang Pension Scheme, ₹ 500 per month to the beneficiary through the Gujarat government and ₹ 500 is also state government under this scheme.
How to Apply
Under disability Pension scheme the appliance form are obtaine from the office of the District Social Security Officer and therefore the full details filled and submit to the office of the District Social Security Officer. The District Social Security Officer has the facility to verify and approve the help
- Divyang Kalyan Yojana
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme
- Sant Surdas Yojana
- Divyang Marriage Assistance Scheme
- Disability Equipment Assistance Scheme
- Paralyzed person Free bus travel plan
- Disability Insurance Assistance Scheme
- Scheme for Operation and subsequent programme to the Polio affected patients (Director, Social Defen
- Divyang Mitra Yojana
- Plan to buy an electric scooter for the disabled
- Scheme to provide scholarships to disabled students
- Scholarships for disabled students under the Government of India
- Unique Disability ID Card (UDID) for Government of India Disabled Beneficiaries
- Financial Assistance Scheme (Gujarat Minority Finance and Development Corporation)
- State Award
- National Award
- Deen Deendayal Disabled Rehabilitation Scheme (Government of India)