The Chief Minister’s Disability Pension scheme may be a state flagship program for economic rehabilitation of persons with Disabilities to indigenous tribes of the state who have 100% degree of disabilities within the following categories:
- Multiple Disabilities i.e, spastic paralysis with Visual/ retardation , Deaf and Dumb with Locomotor Disability / retardation .
Under this scheme, disabled beneficiaries are given financial assistance of Rs.1000/- per month as their economic rehabilitation
Documents list of Disability Pension Scheme AP
- Income Certifiate.
- Aadhaar Card
- BankAccount Number with IFSC Code.
- Photograph 2 copies (Passport size)
- Disability Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Low Vision
- Leprosoy Cured persons
- Locomotor Disability
- Intellectual Disability
- Mental Illness
- Cerebral Palsy
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Speech and Language disability
- Hearing Impairment ( Deaf and Hard of Hearing)
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Acid Attack Victim
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Sickle Cell disease
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Chronic Neurological conditions
- Multiple Disabilities including Deaf Blindness
How to Make UDID Card
Read Full Process of How to make your “Unique ID for Persons with Disabilities”.
Fill online application, attach a scanned copy of the required documents.
A person with a Disability already having Disability Certificate ( Whose data are migrated in UDID Portal) : All PwDs who are issued Disability Certificate visit http://www.swavlambancard.gov.in/. to urge your details search by Beneficiary ID/State ID or Aadhaar Number (if linked). On receipt of your details, refill the appliance and submit.
A person with a Disability already having Disability Certificate (Whose data haven’t been migrated in UDID Portal): refill application as fresh and choose the option “Have Disability Certificate?: Yes” in Disability Details Tab . refill other details and submit an application.
A person with a Disability not having Disability Certificate: Choose the option “Have Disability Certificate? No” in Disability Details Tab while filling up the application and submit an application.
Documents Required for UDID Card Apply
- Recent color photo.
- Scanned image of signature (Optional)
- Scanned copy of Address Proof (Aadhar/Driving License/Election ID/ State Domicile/PRC ) any one documents
- Scanned copy of Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License etc)
- Scanned copy of Disability Certificate
Apply for Disability Pension
Interested candidates and eligible persons are required to submit the appliance with the subsequent documents to the closest office of the District Nodal Officer i.e
- Deputy Director(ICDS)/CDPO(ICDS) for verification/scrutinization and onward submission of an equivalent to the Directorate of Social Justice & Empowerment and Tribal Affairs, Deptt. Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Read More Visit this site sjeta.arunachal.gov.in
Benefits of UDID
The UDID card shall bring a number of advantages to the Persons with Disabilities as given below:
Persons with disabilities won’t got to make multiple copies of documents, maintain, and carry multiple documents because the card will capture all the required details which may be decoded with the assistance of a reader
The UDID card are going to be the only document of identification, verification of the disabled for availing various benefits in future
The UDID Card also will help in streamlining the tracking of the physical and financial progress of beneficiaries in the least levels of the hierarchy of implementation – from village level, block level, District level, State level, and National level.
|Official Link||Click Here|